Farmaesthetics-Facial To-Go Gift Sets - Rosehip and Clay Mint Mask
This three piece gift set allows for a luxury facial treatment anywhere. Use as a gift or a way to pamper yourself on your business trip or vacation. This Rosehip and Clay Mint Mask is especially good for balancing and clarifying the skin.
Rosehip & Clay Mint Treatment Mask set contains the following products & instructions for use at-home:
- Fine Herbal Cleanser (1 fl. oz.)
- Rosehip & Clay Mint Mask (1 fl. oz.)
- Pure Complexion Tonic (1 fl. oz.)
100% Natural Vitamin C Infusion & Extraction Mask to Purify & Decongest the Skin.
A potent blend of organically grown peppermint leaves & rosehips, working together with kaolin clay to wick away oil & bring down inflammation—especially good for minimizing pore size & spot-treating breakouts. Peppermint also cools the skin, settling irritation, while organic rosehips, nature's most potent source of Vitamin C, infuses the skin with restorative benefits in its most accessible whole herb form.
Nature's perfect mask to decongest, deeply cleanse, cool and calm all skin types.
(Oilier complexions should leave mask to dry, normal to dry skin, should remove with warm water before mask has set)
Applications & Benefits:
- Simply mix ingredients with cool spring water or creating a paste. Apply to entire face and let dry to tingling then remove with water
- A stimulating extraction mask that will freshen and purify normal to oilier complexions. The perfect herbal combination to soothe and settle the skin, helping to reduce inflammation & puffiness
- Mix with our Pure Complexion Tonic (instead of spring water) to add additional astringent properties of witch hazel, rose essential oil & chamomile. A powerful combination to decongest the skin
- Mix small amount of mask and apply directly to troubled spots, targeting blemishes, for speed-healing breakouts & areas experiencing excessive oiliness
Our products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating & dermatological tested, with a certified shelf-life of 2 years from the date of opening. No animal testing.